The following conditions apply to participation in the big Lotao competition (hereinafter referred to as “competition”):
1. LPP Lotao Pack- und Produktions GmbH, Gubener Straße 47, 10243 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as "Lotao") is conducting the competition from January 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023.
2. All natural persons over the age of 18 residing in Germany, Austria or Switzerland who have registered for this competition on the competition website [https://www.lotao.com/gewinnspiel] can take part in this competition. Lotao employees and relatives are excluded from participation.
3. Filling out the competition form and subsequent confirmation of participation via the specified e-mail entitles you to participate in the competition. Multiple participation is not possible. Participation is online only. The prize will be drawn at random and the competition ends on April 30th, 2023.
4. The participants can choose between a trip to one of the three cities of Vienna, Rome and Paris. After the competition has ended, the winning person will receive a notification of the prize at the email address provided. A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
5. The prize includes a trip to Vienna, Rome or Paris with 2 overnight stays in a hotel of at least the 3* category including breakfast and including travel for two people (train/flight). The choice and booking of the means of transport is up to Lotao.
The travel period is June 2023 - June 2024. The travel periods Christmas, New Year's Eve and Easter holidays are excluded. Meals and local activities are not included. The travel period is agreed in consultation with the winning person.
6. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided. If they do not enter the required data or enter it incorrectly, or if the winning person cannot be contacted after the draw, Lotao is not obliged to research contacts and the right to win expires. Lotao then has the right to draw the prize again.
7. The data transmitted by the participating person will be processed electronically by Lotao exclusively for the purpose of conducting and processing the competition for the duration of the competition in compliance with the rules of the Federal Data Protection Act. Data is not collected for advertising purposes. Otherwise, the data protection notices apply.
8. Legal recourse is excluded.
9. Lotao reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who are suspected of using unauthorized aids or otherwise attempting to gain advantages for themselves or third parties through manipulation.
10. In the event of suspected identity theft or attempted circumvention of the terms and conditions, Lotao reserves the right to request further evidence from the winning person to verify their identity before the prize is sent.
11. Lotao reserves the right to interrupt or prematurely end the competition at any time and to adjust or change the conditions of participation. This does not require prior notification or consent. No liability is assumed for loss of data, particularly on the way of data transmission, and other technical defects.
12. To the extent permitted by law, Lotao assumes no liability for errors or misprints or for any damage that may have arisen in connection with the competition. These limitations of liability do not apply in the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of Lotao, in cases of mandatory legal liability or in the event of culpable bodily harm. This limitation of liability also applies to Lotao's vicarious agents or other vicarious agents.
13. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively.
14. Should any of these conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected.
15. Please send questions or comments about the competition and/or the conditions of participation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. By participating, the participant accepts the above conditions of participation.
As part of the implementation of the competition, we collect and process the personal data voluntarily transmitted by the participants (see conditions of participation).
We would like to provide the following information about this data processing:
Responsible for collection and processing:
LPP Lotao Pack and Production GmbH
Gubener Strasse 47
Contact details of the data protection officer:
LPP Lotao Pack and Production GmbH
- Data Protection Officer –
Purposes and legal basis of data processing:
The collection and storage of the voluntarily transmitted data of the participants takes place to carry out the competition offered by us and is necessary to fulfill our resulting obligations. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Personal data is only transmitted to carry out the competition and only to processors with whom corresponding agreements have been concluded.
In the event of a win, the contact details of the winning person will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods. All other data will be deleted no later than 8 weeks after the end of the competition period.
Rights related to data storage:
The participant has the right to free information about personal data stored by us, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the processing at any time. If, despite our efforts to ensure that the data is correct and up-to-date, incorrect information is stored, we will correct it upon request, restrict processing or delete it, provided there are no legal grounds to the contrary. Please direct all inquiries related to this competition to email@example.com.
In the case of complaints regarding the handling of personal data, we will immediately investigate and try to find a solution to complaints and disputes regarding the processing/use of personal data.
The LOTAO data protection regulations also apply (https://www.lotao.com/policies/privacy-policy).