Right of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Name: LPP Lotao Pack- und Produktions GmbH – Returns Lotao
Address: Gubener Strasse 47, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 30 4202572-0 E-
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods to:
LPP Lotao GmbH - BZ Naturprodukte GmbH
Bio-Zentrale Naturprodukte GmbH
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Non-existence/Expiry of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– to LPP Lotao Pack- und Produktions GmbH – Retouren, Gubener Straße 47, 10243 Berlin Germany, Tel. +49 30 4202572-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.