Would you like to enrich European food culture with international delicacies? Welcome to Lotao! We have been dedicating ourselves to exquisite specialties since 2009 and selling them on the European food market. In addition to an exceptional organic rice line, ready-made plant-based meals are an essential part of our range.
What makes us so successful? Our powerful team in Berlin, which is characterized by amazing commitment and professional expertise. We are united by a common passion: We fulfill our customers' longing for something special and act in an ecologically sustainable and ethically responsible manner.
Join our team now
Export Manager (m/f/d, 40 Wh)
YOUR EXQUISITE TASKS
• You support our existing customers and trading partners abroad and continuously work on optimizing sales structures.
• Develop and implement new acquisition strategies to acquire new customers in order to expand our international business.
• You observe and analyze the international market and competitive situation and derive appropriate suggestions and measures.
• You are responsible for creating and tracking offers and coordinating with the sales team.
• You plan export sales and continually monitor the target/actual results.
• In addition to being present at trade fairs, you also conduct product training and presentations directly to customers.
THIS IS TO OUR TASTE
• Successfully completed commercial training, preferably a degree, or comparable training forms your solid basis.
• Ideally, you have experience in international sales of organic food.
• Basic knowledge of export or logistics is advantageous.
• They are characterized by a high level of cost and quality awareness.
• Your work style is structured and you like to work independently and goal-oriented.
• You have a sound knowledge of German and English in oral and written form.
Are you hungry for an attractive employer?
We are suited to cosmopolitan connoisseurs who have extraordinary stories to tell and are enthusiastic about forgotten and undiscovered foods on this earth.
WE OFFER YOU
• A responsible task in an innovative environment with fascinating products
• A position with above-average development potential
• Flexible, trust-based working hours
• Employee discounts on our entire range
• Free coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit
Have you got a taste for it?
Then send your application to our management assistant,
Ms. Petra Fuchs, please send an email to email@example.com or by post:
LPP Lotao GmbH, Gubener Straße 47, 10243 Berlin
Tel.: 030 / 42025720
We are looking forward to meet you!