Developed around the LOTAO rice specialties, this exclusive dish is a real hit: For me, the Oriental Sensation rice strudel is also a bit of an homage to my home in Vienna and I'm excited to see whether the creative recipe will prevail against the Alpine apple strudel *gg ...
(for 2 people)
- Cook the Oriental Sensation Smoked Rice according to the instructions and finish with coriander leaves after cooking.
- Spread the filo dough individually on a work surface and brush with melted butter.
- Place some rice in the middle of the dough, place a square-cut salmon fillet (4x4cm) and the flesh of the scallop in the middle.
- Cover the fish with the remaining Oriental Sensation Smoked Rice . Bring the corners of the filo dough together over the rice to form a bag.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220° C for about 10 minutes until golden. For the Noilly Prat sauce, put port wine, white wine, lemongrass and lemon leaves in a pot. Reduce the liquid by about half.
- Chop the peeled shallots and the cleaned leek into small pieces and add them together with the chicken stock. Simmer for five minutes, then add the cream, Jaipur curry, curry paste and coconut cream and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, core the apples, peel the pineapple and banana, roughly chop the fruit and puree it with the parsley. Add everything to the sauce, simmer again and strain through a pointed sieve.
- Add the cold butter to the hot sauce and season with salt. Fry the pak choi in a pan with olive oil, season with salt, sugar and a little black pepper.
- Deglaze with two tablespoons of chicken stock and cook until soft. To serve, place the pak choi on a preheated plate, pour on the warm sauce and place the cut strudel bag on top. Garnish with a few sprigs of shiso cress. Bon appetit!