Isn't summer wonderful? It can stay just as beautifully sunny, because the most wonderful fruits grow in our fields and land fresh and full of vitamins directly on our plate. One of the most popular types of summer vegetables is zucchini - which, in cooperation with Buddydinner.de, inspired us to come up with this crunchy, colorful recipe idea: Curcuma Sun rice with jackfruit-zucchini packets!
(for 2 people)
(Duration: approx. 40 minutes)
- Bring Curcuma Sun rice to a boil with 2 cups of water. Add salt and simmer covered over a very low heat for approx. 20 minutes. A tip: add raisins and almond slivers while cooking - the subtle sweetness of the raisins goes perfectly with the spicy note of the turmeric.
- Shred the Lotao Green jackfruit flesh with a fork. Peel the onion and garlic, cut into fine rings or finely chop the garlic cloves. Place the spices and oil in a bowl and mix.
- Add the jackfruit flesh, stir everything together and leave to marinate in a cool place for two hours. Then fry the marinated jackfruit in the pan for 5 minutes until crispy.
- Cut the zucchini into thin long slices with a knife. Then place in the oven at 150 C for 5-8 minutes.
- Mix the peach pieces with May Kiss agave sugar and puree in a blender. Cut the peppers into small cubes, chop the walnuts and mix into a salad.
- Finally mix in some lime juice. Take the zucchini out of the oven and place 2 pieces next to each other and 2 pieces on top of each other. Wrap the jackfruit mixture in the zucchini and fry on both sides in a coated pan for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve Lotao Curcuma Sun rice and the zucchini packets with peach puree and pepper-walnut salad. Serve warm and spoil guests. Bon appetit!