“Akhil, one of the sons of Bimisara, was chosen to marry the daughter of the adversary. No matter how much Akhil pleaded , the mighty Maharaja would not be changed. The night before the wedding, Akhil sneaked away to the beautiful Ambar, whom he had loved for as long as he could remember. When the girl understood that there was no hope for her, she took Akhil's hand and led him to the rice fields by the river. There she picked a red and a blue flower. Together they scattered the petals into the wind and watched them fall on the rice plants. That night they slept by the river in a passionate embrace. When they woke up the next morning, the petals were gone. But the rice panicles bore pink grains. Akhil picked a handful and brought it to his father. He said that the wind, the water and the earth created a testimony of his love for Ambar. This is stronger than his dynastic mission. Now the Maharaja's heart softened. He who had 500 wives bowed to the only love of his son. He organized a wedding feast for Akhil and Ambar, which lasted many days and was the most magnificent ever celebrated in India. The bride wore rice panicles with pink grains in her hair. It is said that the couple was blessed with many children.” This story, which is told about the origin of the “Glam Wedding Pink” rice variety, wonderfully shows the often unknown eroticism of the rice grain. The pink rice of lovers represents happiness, fertility and joy of life. However, it only exudes its beguiling effect when combined with other exquisite ingredients and dishes. Shortly before the annual Valentine's Day, I would like to give you an example of such an interaction. And who knows - maybe this culinary love menu will help you finally conquer a heart or rekindle a flame... Our love menu consists of the following courses: So, put on your pink glasses, swing your wooden spoon and let’s get started with the “Glam Wedding Pink Love Menu”:
Soft pink salmon rilletos:The fine rilletos are an excellent starter, a little “greeting from the kitchen” - they can be prepared the day before and are therefore very suitable for satisfying your first hunger.
- Sauté the finely chopped onion in a little oil until translucent and deglaze with the white wine. Add the wild salmon cubes over a low heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Remove the salmon and onions from the pan and pour off the excess liquid. Cool the salmon in a bowl and then add the diced smoked salmon, mayonaise, lemon juice and spring onions.
- Mix everything together and season with salt, pepper and a little chili. Serve cold on toasted pieces of baguette.
Pink beetroot soup
- Briefly fry the diced onion in oil, add peeled and finely chopped beetroot. Deglaze with vegetable broth and add coconut cream.
- Using the flat side of a large knife, pound the lemongrass until flat and add it to the soup. Cover and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the grated ginger, chili and other spices. Remove the lemongrass and puree the soup until fine. Add mint and coriander to the soup and season with lemon juice, salt and Java Kiss coconut blossom sugar.
Intermediate course “Love Suprise”
- Fry the erotic as you like for in between - but never "medium".
- Add harmony and sensitivity and mix with love pearls and the necessary crackle. Pepper and, if necessary, call the delivery service for the other courses.
Glam Wedding Zander Curry
Ingredients:For the paste For the curry For glam weddings
- Grind dried chilies, coriander and cumin seeds, garlic and salt and stir into a curry paste.
- Dice the fish, fry the onions in a little oil and add the spice paste. Heat vigorously and add a little water. Add ginger, coconut flakes and tomatoes, as well as the fish and shrimp. Simmer for about 5 minutes, add the tamarind puree and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Depending on your taste, you can also add some coconut milk. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander. Lightly salt Glam Wedding Pink and bring to the boil with twice the amount of water.
- Add raisins and almond slivers and simmer over very low heat for 20 minutes. Serve garnished with raspberries along with the curry.
Pink chocolate mousse
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and slowly add the cream and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, folding in the powdered sugar and pink food coloring. Fold carefully into the chocolate-egg mixture and pour into small bowls.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for at least six hours, preferably overnight. Serve garnished with rose petals.