Oriental Sensation Smoked Rice uses a long-grain basmati rice , also known as the “Queen of Fragrances” . Just like a hundred years ago, this is smoked and processed for hours according to old Persian traditions . The result is a particularly aromatic and excitingly spicy rice . Smoking and smoking rituals are cross-cultural and cross-border phenomena: Some mixtures or even pure resins are simply smoked because they smell nice and clean the air. Other incenses are used for their pharmacological or psychoactive effects. Smoking also has a clarifying effect . It gives us a new perspective on things, a new gain in knowledge. For this reason, Oriental Sensation smoked rice is also often called “the fragrant rice of the wise” .
In combination with fresh romaine hearts, the smoked rice can also be served as a hearty starter or a delicious snack in between:
- 150g Lotao Oriental Smoked smoked rice
- 2 Romana hearts
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100g beetroot
- 100g celery
- 100g carrots
- 50g Parmesan
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put some butter and salt in a pot. Add rice and fry lightly. Then cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Pull Romano hearts apart and wash. Cut the celery, carrots and beetroot into fine sticks.
- Mix well in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Distribute lettuce sticks on Roman leaves.
- Then arrange the rice on salad sticks and generously distribute the Parmesan cheese on top.