The black rice Lotao Royal Pearl Black is a perfect accompaniment to fine seafood due to its strong aroma . This recipe combines the black rice of the mighty with lobster , the noblest inhabitant of the sea - an absolute highlight, not just visually!
(for 4 people)
- Add the lobster to the boiling water with salt and caraway and let it sit next to the stove for about 7 minutes. Then rinse in ice water, carefully remove and drain on a kitchen towel.
- Cook black organic rice as directed and, at the end of the cooking time, refine it with a little Pernod, Royal Pearl Perfectioner and fresh dill. Remove the mussels from the “beards” and clean them under cold running water.
- Steam the diced vegetables in a pot with a little olive oil until translucent, add the mussels, let them cook briefly, and deglaze with Noilly Prat, white wine and Pernod. Add a little water until the food is lightly covered.
- Add thyme and garlic cloves and simmer until the mussels have opened. Strain the stock and add ice-cold butter separately using a hand mixer.
- Season with fresh juice and zest from the lime, salt, freshly ground pepper and a little chili.
- Remove the head and shell from the king prawn. Cut open at the top and remove the intestines. Open the scallop with a kitchen knife and remove any roe and brown parts.
- Remove the outer skin from the calamaretti, clean it, rinse the inside and cut into 2cm thick rings. Wash the heads separately.
- Now fry the king prawns and scallops in a pan with a little olive oil over a mild heat until translucent. Then fry the fine squid rings.
- Place the rice on a preheated plate, arrange the warm seafood and garnish with the lime mussels. Bon appetit!