The Easter bunnies will be amazed: at Easter time we serve stuffed eggs with black rice - the classic of party and snack cuisine is not reduced to the usual mustard-mayo combination, but is spiced up with a grainy , nutty black rice mixture . If that's not a royal upgrade!
Ingredients for 2 people:
(Duration approx. 40 minutes)
- 150g Lotao Royal Pearl Black Rice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 organic eggs
- 150g cream cheese
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Chicory for garnish
- Cook Royal Pearl Black rice in a pot of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package for approx. 45 minutes and add coconut oil at the end of the cooking process.
- Boil the eggs for ten minutes and then rinse them under cold water. Allow the black rice and eggs to cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise with a sharp knife. Carefully remove the egg yolk and mix in a small bowl with the cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper and curry. Stir everything together again and put it in a piping bag.
- Spoon the cooled black rice into the eggs and use the piping bag to garnish with the curry cream.
- Arrange the Royal Pearl eggs on chicory leaves and avocado slices and serve cold. Have fun with the snack and enjoy your meal.